Our fellowships are designed to prepare residency graduates for roles as clinical specialists and/or laboratory directors.
We offer opportunities for specialized fellowship training in surgical pathology, cytopathology, hematopathology, dermatopathology, pediatric pathology, neuropathology and various specialties in laboratory medicine, including transfusion medicine.
These one- and two-year advanced training programs are fully accredited. We have an outstanding job placement rate thanks to the programs’ intensive training, large patient population and the opportunity to pursue groundbreaking research.
The application process is specific to the fellowship and is detailed under the ‘Application’ link on each fellowship page.
Clinical fellowship programs
- Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine
- Clinical Chemistry
- Clinical Informatics
- Gynecologic and Breast Pathology
- Head & Neck (Selective) Pathology
- Laboratory Genetics & Genomics
- Liver/GI Pathology
- Medical & Public Health Microbiology
- Molecular Genetic Pathology
- Pediatric Pathology
- Surgical (Selective) Pathology