New Faculty Welcome
Welcome to Pathology & Immunology at Washington University School of Medicine. Arriving in a new city and establishing yourself in a new academic setting can be daunting. We have gathered information below to help make your transition easier.
Welcome to St. Louis
- Explore St. Louis
- Central West End
- About St. Louis
- Forest Park
- Live Near Your Work Program
- Niche: A tool to help find schools & neighborhoods right for you.
Department New Faculty Orientation
Pathology & Immunology Resources
- Annual Review Form
- C Vitae WUSM format
- Clinician Educator Portfolio (CEP) Workshop Slides
- Department Resources
- Department Organizational Charts (pending)
- Twitter Account If you have a tweet you would like to share on the department Twitter account, submit here. Find us at @wusm_pathology
- One Campus Portal: Access to all WU services in one spot
- What You Need to Know Wednesdays
- WUSM Photo
Mike Nichols, Photography Service Becker Library – Lower Level, Room L10.
To schedule an appointment https://medicalportraits.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php or call (618) 530-9000
- Washington University Profile System: Application to build your C Vitae and Clinician Educator Profile
- Institute of Clinical and Translational Sciences (ICTS)
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Protecting the rights, safety and welfare of individuals that participate in research. A Human Research Participant Program (HRPP) has been established to achieve this mission. The Human Research Protection Office and WU Institutional Review Board are two integral components of the HRPP.
- Lactation Facilities
- Personal Safety Escorts and other Security Information
- Parking & Transportation Services
Including bike parking, locker rooms & showers, Shuttle maps
- Metro Public Transportation Universal Pass
The university provides most faculty, staff and students with a Universal Pass (U-Pass) for the Metro public transportation system.
- Bike Commuter Information
- Dining on Campus
- Eight Ways to Wellness
- Fitness Classes (on WUSM Campus) & Local Gym Discounts
- Move by BJC (Fitness center on WUSM campus)
- Sumers Recreation Center on WUSTL Danforth Campus
- UHC nurse advocate on-site (Confidential and no-cost): How to navigate UnitedHealthcare tools and resources; Connecting with WashU wellness programs and other UnitedHealthcare programs and services; Finding a WUdirect designated physician
- WUSM Farmers Market