New Faculty Welcome
Welcome to Pathology & Immunology at Washington University School of Medicine. Arriving in a new city and establishing yourself in a new academic setting can be daunting. We have gathered information below to help make your transition easier.
Welcome to St. Louis
- Explore St. Louis
- Central West End
- About St. Louis
- Forest Park
- Live Near Your Work Program
- Niche: A tool to help find schools & neighborhoods right for you.
Department New Faculty Orientation
Pathology & Immunology Resources
- Annual Review Form
- C Vitae WUSM format
- Clinician Educator Portfolio (CEP) Workshop Slides
- Department Resources
- Department Organizational Charts (pending)
- Twitter Account If you have a tweet you would like to share on the department Twitter account, submit here. Find us at @wusm_pathology
- One Campus Portal: Access to all WU services in one spot
- What You Need to Know Wednesdays
- WUSM Photo
Mike Nichols, Photography Service Becker Library – Lower Level, Room L10.
To schedule an appointment https://medicalportraits.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php or call (618) 530-9000
- Washington University Profile System: Application to build your C Vitae and Clinician Educator Profile
- Institute of Clinical and Translational Sciences (ICTS)
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Protecting the rights, safety and welfare of individuals that participate in research. A Human Research Participant Program (HRPP) has been established to achieve this mission. The Human Research Protection Office and WU Institutional Review Board are two integral components of the HRPP.
About WUSTL and WUSM
- Faculty Promotion and Career Development Welcome Page
- Children’s Discovery Institute
- University Facts
- Outlook Magazine
- Lactation Facilities
- Personal Safety Escorts and other Security Information
- Parking & Transportation Services
Including bike parking, locker rooms & showers, Shuttle maps
- Metro Public Transportation Universal Pass
The university provides most faculty, staff and students with a Universal Pass (U-Pass) for the Metro public transportation system.
- Bike Commuter Information
- Dining on Campus
- CME https://cmeonline.wustl.edu/
- Institute of Clinical and Translational Sciences: Clinical Research Training Center
- Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- About Diversity 1.0-4.0 training
- OUTMed an organization for LGBTQIA-identified faculty, residents, fellows and staff at Washington University School of Medicine.
- Eight Ways to Wellness
- Fitness Classes (on WUSM Campus) & Local Gym Discounts
- Move by BJC (Fitness center on WUSM campus)
- Sumers Recreation Center on WUSTL Danforth Campus
- UHC nurse advocate on-site (Confidential and no-cost): How to navigate UnitedHealthcare tools and resources; Connecting with WashU wellness programs and other UnitedHealthcare programs and services; Finding a WUdirect designated physician
- WUSM Farmers Market
- Child Care & Back-up services
- Child Care and Family Facilitator
Lisa Eberle-Mayse, the Child and Family Care Facilitator supports faculty and staff families in finding and maintaining the care they need for their family members.
- EPIC Training
EPIC Access Slides
- Pathology IT: WiFi access/computer issues; 314-362-2347
- Central IT: 314-933-3333