The Fellowships are designed to train residency graduates for roles as clinical specialists and/or laboratory directors.
There are opportunities for specialized fellowship training in surgical pathology, cytopathology, hematopathology, dermatopathology, pediatric pathology, neuropathology, and various specialties in laboratory medicine, including transfusion medicine.
These one- and two-year advanced training programs are fully accredited. Intensive training, a large patient base, and the opportunity to pursue research contribute to an outstanding job placement rate.
- Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine
- Clinical Chemistry
- Laboratory Genetics & Genomics
- Liver/GI Pathology
- Medical & Public Health Microbiology
- Molecular Genetic Pathology
- Pediatric Pathology
- Selective (Head & Neck) Pathology
- Selective (Surgical) Pathology
The application process is specific to the fellowship and is detailed under the ‘Application’ link on each fellowship page.