The Fellowships are designed to train residency graduates for roles as clinical specialists and/or laboratory directors.
There are opportunities for specialized fellowship training in surgical pathology, cytopathology, hematopathology, dermatopathology, pediatric pathology, neuropathology, and various specialties in laboratory medicine, including transfusion medicine.
These one-and two-year advanced training programs are fully accredited. Intensive training, a large patient base, and the opportunity to pursue research contribute to an outstanding job placement rate.
The application process is specific to the fellowship and is detailed under the application link on each fellowship page.
- Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine
- Clinical Chemistry
- Clinical Informatics
- Gynecologic and Breast Pathology
- Laboratory Genetics & Genomics
- Liver/GI Pathology
- Medical & Public Health Microbiology
- Molecular Genetic Pathology
- Pediatric Pathology
- Selective (Head & Neck) Pathology
- Selective (Surgical) Pathology