Ali Ellebedy, PhD
Assistant Professor, Pathology & Immunolgy
- Phone: 314-747-0691
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- B Pharm.: Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt (2004)
- PhD: University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN (2011)
- Defining the cellular and molecular mechanisms that regulate memory B cell heterogeneity and fate.
- Understanding the rules for eliciting broadly neutralizing B cell responses against rapidly evolving pathogens, such as influenza viruses.
Office Location: BJC-IH Building, 8th floor