- Log-into HRMS Self-Service
- Select “Employee Self Service” from the main menu then select “United Way Pledges”
- Click the yellow “Make a Pledge” button. The current campaign pledge will automatically open; do not change “Deduction Begin Date” or “Pledge Year”. The “Deduction Begin Date” is January 1, 2018.
- You have two pledging options:
- One Time Deduction: Check the “1 Time Deduction” box. Enter the one time pledge amount in the “Amount to be Deducted per Pay Period” box. That amount will be deducted from only the first pay period of January 2018.
- Pledge a specific amount per pay period: Enter the “Amount to be Deducted per Pay Period” which will population the “Total Pledge” based on your pay cycle.
- Click the “Submit” button located at the bottom left on the page. By clicking ‘Submit”, you agree that this pledge will be deducted from your paycheck. you will see a confirmation letting you know your pledge was successfully submitted.
Pathology & Immunology United Way campaign kicks off 10/1
September 28, 2017
The Department of Pathology & Immunology United Way campaign will run from October 1st to October 31st. Faculty, staff and students can contribute through HRMS or through pledge cards throughout the campaign.
To thank you for your participation, the department is sponsoring raffles and a cookie social. Don’t miss your chance to win a coffee gift card or a pair of St. Louis Symphony tickets!
Your contribution matters. By supporting the United Way, you help your family, friends, co-workers and neighbors.
170 AGENCIES in the St. Louis region are supported by the United Way, each held to rigorous standards. The programs and services help position individuals and families for success. See the complete list of agencies.
YOU DECIDE which agencies to support. Simply fill out the Agency/Organization Designation Form.
91% OF CONTRIBUTIONS go directly to help people in our communities. The United Way is the most efficient way to help. Use the United Way Impact Calculator to see how far your contribution goes.
YOUR INVESTMENT into our community is helping people through five main impact areas covering hundreds of needs. You can be involved in how the money is allocated by serving as a volunteer on the allocation panel.
How to contribute
Individuals are strongly encouraged to make their contribution through HRMS. This the the quickest and easiest way to make a donation. However, you may also fill out a pledge card by downloading it or by coming to the cookie social on October 27th.
Click for detailed instructions
WEEKLY KALDI’S GIFT CARD RAFFLE: In October, individuals who contribute to the United Way through HRMS will be entered into a weekly raffle for a $25 Kaldi’s gift card. Winners will be announced by email each Friday.
- Week 1 winner: Rick Stegeman
- Week 2 winner: Karen Green
- Week 3 winner: David Donermeyer
- Week 4 winner: Stephen Lamp
COOKIE SOCIAL ON OCTOBER 27: The department will host a social for an opportunity to donate through pledge cards. Come to one of five locations across campus to pick up your free treat.
- Cortex 2nd floor conference room: 9-10am
- West Building 3rd floor path library: 10-11am
- BJC-IH 3rd floor break room: 11am-12pm
- CSRB 7th floor 7738 classroom: 1-2pm
- BJC-IH 8th floor break room: 2-3pm
GRAND PRIZE STL SYMPHONY TICKETS RAFFLE: The St. Louis Symphony has kindly agreed to donate two tickets to a performance for our campaign raffle. At the end of the month, the grand prize raffle will be held for all individuals who contributed during this year’s United Way campaign through HRMS or pledge cards. The winner will be announced by email on November 3rd.
- Grand prize winner: Ian Hagemann
Questions? Contact one of your United Way ambassadors
Lisa Taylor: email@example.com | 314-362-8750
Katinka Vigh-Conrad: firstname.lastname@example.org | 314-747-1016
Download the Pathology & Immunology United Way campaign flyer to share with your teams.Categories: AMP, Immunobiology, LGM, Neuropathology, Noteworthy