Images not loading for Pathologist
- Make sure the pathologist is using VPN or Citrix. (If working outside of WUCON)
- Verify that images are not loading by logging into WUPAX and opening the case. (make sure to use VPN/Citrix, if working outside of WUCON)
- If they still are not loading, follow steps below.
- Open RoyalTS
- Open SP-Aperio, to restart the ImageServer services
- On the taskbar, right-click on the Aperio logo
, and select “Restart All”
- This can take a few minutes, even after the “Restarted Services” blip appears.
- Try to re-open the images.
- If images are still not loading, make sure the WUPATHDMC account has read/write permissions on the UIUploader folder. \\pathdsr\images\uiuploader\digipath\
- An error may have occurred during the upload.
- To check for image error, browse to this link \\pathdsr\images\uiuploader\digipath\
- Sort the folder by date
- This folder is organized by Patient, each patient will have a subfolder for each of their cases.
- Open the most recent, and look for the ailing case.
- Remove/Rename the Images in this CASE folder, and have the user try re-uploading the images. (you will have to Return the Case to Client