Nomination process Opens May 16, 2022
- Nominations can be made by any faculty, staff or trainee.
- Junior faculty may self-nominate for Outstanding Paper of the Year.
- Eligible faculty must have primary appointment in P&I.
- In the form below submit a written nomination with 250 words or less explaining why the candidate (or team or paper) deserves the award. Entries greater than 250 words will not be accepted.
- Nomination Deadline: Thursday, June 30, 2022
- Historical listing of awardees
2022 Nomination Submission