The overarching goals of this Office were initially defined by our faculty during the development of the department’s strategic plan under the leadership of our Chairman.
- Provide administrative support for our educational programs, including the development and use of shared resources;
- Interact with the Office of Faculty Development to evaluate, promote, and reward faculty contributions to the educational missions;
- Enhance trainee evaluation and mentorship;
- Identify gaps and barriers in current educational programs and promote continuous quality improvement and best educational practices;
- Promote departmental and institutional visibility of our educational programs; and
- Develop and encourage interdivisional educational endeavors and activities.
Please work with me to achieve our shared vision of excellence across the entire spectrum of our educational programs.
Erika Crouch MD, PhD
Vice Chair for Education