Welcome to Pathology & Immunology at Washington University School of Medicine. Arriving in a new city and establishing yourself in a new academic setting can be daunting. We have gathered information on this page with the goal to make your transition easier.
Welcome Home to St. Louis
Navigating Pathology & Immunology
- Annual Review Form
- Biosketch Form (For your P&I website profile)
- C Vitae WUSTL format
- Clinician Educator Portfolio (CEP) Workshop Slides
- Department Resources
- Department Organizational Charts (pending)
- Twitter Account If you have a tweet you would like to share on the department Twitter account, submit here. Find us at @wusm_pathology
- One Campus Portal: Access to all WU services in one spot
- What You Need to Know Wednesdays
- WUSM Photo
Mike Nichols, Photography Service Becker Library – Lower Level, Room L10.
To schedule an appointment https://medicalportraits.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php or call (618) 530-9000
- Washington University Profile System: Application to build your C Vitae and Clinician Educator Profile
- Institute of Clinical and Translational Sciences (ICTS)
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Protecting the rights, safety and welfare of individuals that participate in research. A Human Research Participant Program (HRPP) has been established to achieve this mission. The Human Research Protection Office and WU Institutional Review Board are two integral components of the HRPP.
Navigating WUSM Resources
About WUSTL and WUSM
- Parking & Transportation Services
Including bike parking, locker rooms & showers, Shuttle maps
- Metro Public Transportation Universal Pass
The university provides most faculty, staff and students with a Universal Pass (U-Pass) for the Metro public transportation system.
- CME https://cmeonline.wustl.edu/
- Institute of Clinical and Translational Sciences: Clinical Research Training Center
- Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- About Diversity 1.0-4.0 training
- OUTMed an organization for LGBTQIA-identified faculty, residents, fellows and staff at Washington University School of Medicine.
- Forum for Under-represented in Medicine
- Eight Ways to Wellness
- Fitness Classes (on WUSM Campus) & Local Gym Discounts
- Move by BJC (Fitness center on WUSM campus)
- Sumers Recreation Center on WUSTL Danforth Campus
- UHC nurse advocate on-site (Confidential and no-cost): How to navigate UnitedHealthcare tools and resources; Connecting with WashU wellness programs and other UnitedHealthcare programs and services; Finding a WUdirect designated physician
- EPIC Training
EPIC Access Slides
- Pathology IT: WiFi access/computer issues; 314-362-2347
- Central IT: 314-933-3333