Engaging with Conflict Constructively June 2021 Workshop Materials
Giving & Receiving Feedback
Sarah Bean, MD Duke University School of Medicine
Grand Rounds Recording presented October 29, 2020
New England Journal of Medicine Paper: Giving and Receiving Effective Feedback A Review Article and How-To Guide Rachel Jug, MB, BCh, BAO; Xiaoyin‘‘Sara’’Jiang, MD; Sarah M. Bean, MD
- Thanks for the Feedback: The science & art of receiving feedback well. Douglas Stone & Sheila Heen
- Feedback & Other Dirty Words: Why we fear it, how to fix it. M. Tamra Chandler
- How to give effective feedback to your students. Susan Brookhart
- Feedback fundamentals & evidence-based best practices: Give it, ask for it, use it. Brodie Gregory Riordan
- Let’s Talk: Make effective feedback your superpower. Therese Huston
- WUSM Residents as teachers http://www.kaltura.com/tiny/pam2i
- If giving feedback is a gift, why is it so hard to give and receive? A panel discussion. Request video link by emailing email@example.com.
LaVidaCo Communications LaVidaCo collaborates with you to tell your story through words and images across a wide variety of platforms, both print and online.
Effective Mentorship: Consultant, Counselor, Cheerleader: November 2020 Slides